divendres, 8 de novembre del 2013

Interview about Syria

Interview about Syria
Reporter: Hello Martí how are you?
Martí: I'm fine and you?
Reporter: I'm also fine. Are you ready for the interview about the Syrian war.
Martí: Yes I am, lets go!
Reporter: Ok, so what do you think about Al- Asad?
Martí: I’ don’t like him, he is a dictator and kills people.
Reporter: I also don't like him, I want him to get killed by the USA. Hey Martí, what do you think about the chemical armnition?
Martí: Well, I think they should get rid of it or stop using it. I think that is what the USA should focus on.
Reporter: I agree, war is not the best choice, I think the USA should send troops so that they resolve the civil war instead of going to war against the whole country.
Martí: I think the USA only wants to go to war with them because they are interested in their gas. They did the same thing in the Irak.
Reporter: Yes; they stole their oil and that’s what they want to do to with Syria. Martí thank you for interview and your opinion.
Martí : You are welcome.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada